Radflo OE Replacement 2.0" Diameter, Rear Smooth Body Shocks, Emulsion, for the 2005-urrent Nissan Frontier, Navara | Sold individually.
Radflo takes great pride in manufacturing premier shock absorbers that are engineered to outlast and outperform the competition. Through refined craftsmanship Radflo's products are built to order and all component are manufactured from the highest quality materials and machined engineering.
As a result our product line is not only efficient but dependable and provide high performance outcomes. Our commitment is to provide top tier client services to our loyal-passionate consumer base and enthusiasts without compromising quality and price.
Actual products may differ in appearance to images shown.
*Availability Remarks: All Radflo OE Replacement Shocks are custom built-to-order, and uniquely valved to meet you and your vehicle's unique needs and specifications. Average turnaround time 10 days. What we mean by "built-to-order".
2.0" Rear Smooth Body Shocks for 2005+ Nissan Frontier, Navara - OE Replacement
- Oil: Radflo high-temp foam resistant suspension fluid
- Piston: Radflo aluminum Freeflo? piston
- Pressurization: 200 psi
- Pressurization: Nitrogen gas
- Product Diameter: 2.0
- Product Type: Smooth Body
- Bearing Size: OE determined
- Rod: Nitro Steel® or Mirror polished Chromed Rod
- Body: SSID alloy steel tube
- Rod Guide: CNC machined bronze
- Rod Guide: PTFE coating
- Body Caps & Eyelets: black anodizing
- Body Caps & Eyelets: CNC machined 6061 aluminum
- Seal: Combination Quad-Ring® and lip seal
- Seal: rebuildable
- Finish: clear Cadmium plating
- Finish: Mirrot polished
- Service: Factory serviceable
- Front / Rear Application: Rear
- Valving: Self-adjusting
- Valving: velocity-sensitive deflective disc
- Mounting: OE Location and hardware