Fits 2005+ Nissan Xterra and Frontier. D44 (Dana 44) and Nissan C200 axle.
Please Select D44 or C200 under Options below. If you arent sure which axle you have, there are pictures of both versions on the right.
THE BEST WAY TO BE CERTAIN which one you have is to count the number of bolts holding the factory diff cover on. As you can see in the pics to the right, there are EIGHT holes on the C200 and TWELVE on the Dana 44 (D44)...so 8-bolts = C200 and 12 bolts = D44.
Here are some general guidelines, but to be sure, count the bolts.
D44 Variant = M226 (With or without e-locker) Models: - Manual & Automatic w/ Off-Road Package - Manual S Model - Manual X Model
C200 / Non D44 Variant Models: - SE - Automatic S - Automatic X
Ring and Guard are 1/4" steel New longer bolts included.
Read a full review from Steve Green "The Old Trail Master" of: Death Valley Back Country Safaris
Individually handmade to order by
skilled craftsman in Houston, TX, U S A
2005+ Xterra & Frontier Diff Cover
The design of this cover offers several benefits:
- No loss of ground clearance at what is already the lowest point on the truck.
- Complete protection of the vulnerable cover which can be pushed into the ring gear when hitting something in reverse.
- Prevents the bottom lip from getting peeled back when dragging over rocks which will cause fluid leaks.
- Allows you to maintain the factory mounts for the emergency brake cable and the rear brake line.
- Doesn't require removal of the stock cover, re-sealing and re-filling.