ICON engineers’ primary focus for the GM Colorado / Canyon was to increase wheel travel and damping ability to provide outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. Researching each component of the GM platform’s suspension and addressing any areas where performance could be extracted, a 25% increase in overall wheel travel was achieved. The Stage 1 system includes vehicle specific tuned 2.5 coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 1.75-3” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations.
ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series monotube rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2015-UP GM Colorado/Canyon Stage 1 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
2015-UP GM Colorado/Canyon 1.75-3" Suspension System - Stage 1
- Fits 2WD and 4WD models
- Compatible with diesel models
- 25% increase in wheel travel over stock
- Improved ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Height-adjustable coilovers offer 1.75-3" of lift height
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rear IFP shocks with 5/8" shock shafts
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA