All new goneMOAB edition 3" complete extended travel lift kit from Nisstec
Check out goneMOAB at www.gonemoab.com
Fits 2005 to 2015 Xterra
This is a complete 3" front and rear suspension lift for your Xterra.
Our MK 84 front coilovers are fully adjustable from 0-2.5" of lift coupled with our 1" top plate spacer allows up to 3.5" of front lift to be run (best ride quality is 3" of front lift or below)
Included in Kit (choose in the drop downs below for more options):
Nisstec MK84 series 2.0 coilovers - SEE Features for more information
We recommend the following spring rates for your Nissan
-500 lb. springs- Great for 2wd stock front weight Xterra’s and 2wd- 2 door and extra cab Frontier’s. Also work great for a plush ride on 4x4 Xterra’s with no front weight
-550 lb. springs- All stock weight 4x4 Xterra’s and Frontier’s. Good for 2wd models with skids, sliders, and tube bumpers.
-600 lb. springs- All models with plate front bumpers, lighter 8000lb winch W/syn line, skids, and sliders
-650 lb. springs- All models with plate bumpers, all of the above with some extra weight
-700 lb. springs- Only for heavy oversized steel plate bumpers with heavy 12000 lb. winch W/steel cable, steel skids, steel sliders...
Please Call If You Are Unsure What Spring Rate To Select.
** NOW AVAILABLE in optional spring colors
- Silver - Comes standard
- Black - +$50
- Red - +$50
- Blue - +$50
- Please call for a custom color - +80
- (2) Extended travel SPC upper control arms.
- (1) Spanner wrench for coil over adjustment
- (2) NissTec rear 2” lift Add-A-Leafs w/ hardware- This custom longer rear AAL provides a great ride on and off-road, all while adding the ability to carry some extra weight on the back of your Xterra
Old Man Emu rear leaf springs. Available in medium duty 2" or HD (400+ lbs consistent rear weight).
- (2) Nisstec Adjustable rear shackles- Adjustable in 1", 1.5", and 2" rear lift height settings.
- (2) Rear axle degree shims for proper pinion and drive shaft angle correction
- (2) Front braided stainless longer brake lines
- (2) Rear braided stainless longer brake lines
- (2) Rear sway bar relocation brackets
- (4) New Longer zinc plated rear Ubolts
- (2) Bilstein 5100 series nitrogen charged rear shocks (Comes Standard)
- (2) Radflo Emulsion 2.0 rear shocks.
*Front Coilover notes:
We preset alll MK84 coilovers at about 2" of front lift height with our 1" top plate spacer already installed. These presets are based off a brand new stock weight 4x4 Xterra. If you own a 2wd Xterra or have a heavy front bumper and/or winch installed, you may have to raise the coilovers or lower them. Please see the last page of our install instructions for more info on how to adjust your coilovers. Once your kits is fully installed and you have driven your Xterra around a block or two. We highly recommend parking on level ground and measuring your front end. Measure from the center of your hub (wheel) straight up to the bottom lip of the fender. If this measurement is greater than 23", you must lower your coilover!! Running your coilovers too high will cause premature shock failure and will void your warranty. Plus they will ride poorly
* Rear Lift Option notes:
** Please note additional shipping charges to the lower 48 states are built into the add-on price of OME leaf packs. If shipping to Hawaii or Alaska, we will contact you to confirm any additional shipping charges **
We also offer custom built to order rear Alcan or Deaver leaf packs. Please call or email us for pricing
*Rear Shock Option notes:
- Extended Travel 3-3.5" lift Bilstein 5100 series come standard
- 4" inch Bilstein shocks are available and offer the most downtravel of the rear axle. We only recommend these to those planning or running the rear shackles at the 2" rear lift setting for 4" total of rear lift.
Add a 2" Body Lift by clicking here
3" Nisstec MK84 Extended Travel goneMOAB (05+ Xterra)
2005 to 2015 Nissan Xterra