The Open Country M/T is legendary for durability, off-road performance, long tread life, and an aggressive tread pattern. It’s designed to help trucks work hard on pavement, then work just as hard when roads are muddy, snowy, and rocky—or when there are no roads at all.
High Turn-Up, 3-Ply Polyester Construction
- Contributes to excellent durability, impact resistance, and handling.
Aggressive Tread Design with Hook-Shaped Blocks
- Delivers excellent off-road traction, while maintaining great on-road performance.
Open, Scalloped Shoulder Blocks
- Improves off-road traction.
- Enhances grip in muddy, sandy, or snowy off-road conditions.
- Ejects mud and snow through the open channels.
- Helps to provide traction in deep mud and snow.
- Delivers improved off-road handling in hard turns.
Deep Siping in the Tread Blocks
- Helps maintain grip on wet surfaces.
37/14.5-15 TOYO OPEN COUNTRY M/T 120Q BSW
Speed Rating: Q
Load Index: 120
Load Range: C