The award-winning design of the A.T.A.K. 140 is now available in a compact package for increased manageability both on-and-off the water.
The A.T.A.K. 120 is a continuation of the 140, maintaining all the core attributes that have set a new standard for fishing kayaks – an open customizable platform, unmatched stability, and a wind-shedding deck – yet the 120 brings an entirely new set of specialized performance attributes to the table.
Rocker has been increased to better negotiate moving water, and a secondary transducer scupper has been added to accommodate electronics (including side-scanning technologies) while utilizing the Helix MD™ Motor Drive (sold separately).
Additionally, a new quick-release cam lever now allows the AirPro MAX seat to be adjusted fore/aft on-the-fly.
*Colors may vary slightly from those shown. Color combinations (Desert Camo, Dusk, Galaxy, Indigo, Mango, Midnight, Solar and Sonar) will vary from those shown and are unique for each boat we produce. Variations in color are not covered by warranty.
- Easily add and remove accessories to the front of your boat. Quickly reconfigure accessories based on conditions and the gear needed.
- Ergonomic handles make carrying more comfortable. Solid construction reduces the opportunity for hook snags.
- Circular Stern Hatch - Access the inside of your stern for electronics and other accessory modifications.
- Rear SlideTrax Accessory System - Easily add and remove accessories to the rear of your boat. Quickly reconfigure accessories based on conditions and the gear needed.
- Bow Storage Hood, sheds water from the bow of the boat. Secure gear in a large self-draining storage well.
- Secure stowed items in the tankwell with custom bungee security straps.
- AirPro MAX Seating System w/ Extended Travel - Patented suspension-style seat for all day comfort and performance. High, low and recline positions allow for great visibility and stability. Honeycomb mesh material keeps you cool and dry.
- Easily add and remove accessories to the middle of your boat. Quickly reconfigure accessories based on conditions and the gear needed.
- Secondary scupper hole allows for easy side-scan transducer installation.
- Stand up easily and move about the deck with aid from this strap.
- This specialized cover is easily installed/removed and is useful for tool, tackle and beverage storage on the water.
- Large, padded foot rests for support and comfort. Easy to adjust locking lever.
- Mount fish finder, battery and transducer in a removable pod. Helix MD Motor Drive compatibility.
- Sheds water from the bow of the boat. Secure gear in a large self-draining storage well.
- One handed paddle storage. Keeps your paddle within easy reach.
- Install this sturdy bow mount plate to the front of your ATAK 120 to give you a solid base for mounting cameras, lights, and other accessories.
- Additional snag-free carry point for easy solo transport.
- Give yourself endless options for mounting accessories with these solid mounting bases for the ATAK 120.
Length: 12' 3" / 371 cm Width: 35" / 88 cm Boat Weight: 86 lbs. / 39 kg Deck Height: 16" / 41 cm Max Capacity: 400 lbs. / 181 kg