The pick-up truck is loaded, drinks are in the Fridge and you’re just about to go for a drive when suddenly the rain starts!
Not to worry, keep on driving, you’ve got the all new ARB Elements Weatherproof Fridge Freezer that welcomes the rain!
That’s right, this Fridge is as tough as is looks and will handle the harsh weather conditions it encounters.
The Elements Fridge Freezer has been 3 years in the making but we think it’s well worth the wait! The ARB engineers had a core focus on overcoming some of the typical design challenges associated with creating a portable fridge.
With this in mind, this Fridge Freezer will handle being exposed to the ever-changing elements. This new Fridge boasts stainless steel construction with strong ASA protective corner moldings, an electronic locking system to keep your friends from nabbing your drinks and a unique gas strut that will hold the lid open in any position to make accessing your food and drinks a breeze.
These are just a few of the exciting new features incorporated in this fantastic looking Elements Fridge Freezer that is sure to have any outdoor enthusiast wanting to add one of these to their camping collection.
ARB Elements Fridge - 63 Quart
- Unique infinite position gas strut – will hold lid open in any position
- Weatherproof control panel
- Main body and lid constructed from 304 grade stainless steel with raised feature forming and embossed ARB logos on both sides of the cabinet
- Strong ASA protective corner pieces on main body and lid
- Anodized aluminum latches
- Heavy duty tamperproof cast stainless steel hinges (non-removable lid)
- Concealed front and rear carry handles
- Recessed rear AC and DC power sockets
- Recessed rear remote monitor transmitter positioned to be protected from the weather
- ASA vents including ARB branding
- Tamperproof bolts for permanent mount options and added security
- Provision for padlock - added security (padlock not supplied)
Interior FeaturesThe main interior difference in the new Elements Weatherproof 63QT Fridge Freezer is the full height evaporator that also extends around what has previously been referred to as the ‘dairy section’. With the added surface area of the evaporator, the entire cabinet area will have a uniform temperature. This will also create improved efficiency and less run time for the compressor. Below is a detailed list of the additional features of the new interior:
- Weatherproof control panel
- Evaporator height increased which also surrounds both primary and secondary compartments (no longer a dairy section)
- Cool zone now extends throughout entire internal cabinet
- Reversible basket with removable divider
- New slimline LED rear facing interior light
- Increased fridge cabinet insulation thickness
- Cavity recess for lid gas strut including rear drain channel
- Front cabinet position drain plug
- All white internal cabinet
- Black cabinet top and lid interior