OUTBACK SOLUTIONS MODULAR ROLLER DRAWER SYSTEMS
The new Ford Ranger has quickly grown as a popular vehicle among US offroaders due to its pairing off both styling and impressive features.
ARB will be releasing new vehicle-specific Outback Drawers to add to the features on the new Ford Ranger, that takes the vehicle to the next level of aesthetics and usability.
The unique style of the Outback Solutions accessory allows these drawers to stand out from the competition and add a helpful solution to a messy truck bed.
ARB Outback Solutions Modular Roller Drawer Systems (19+) Ford Ranger
- Engineered for both on and off-road touring with anti-rattle design
- Key lockable, push-pull slam shut latches for ease of use and maximum security
- Long-lasting, UV stable high-grade marine carpet designed sourced specifically for ARB applications
- Fully Sealed, Dust and water-resistant bearings for superior longevity working in harsh environments
- Marine Grade ply panels and Carpet to handle UV and off-road conditions
- Galvanized steel and or stainless components for improved service times longevity
- Vehicle specific side floor kit with easy latches completes installation and provides additional storage areas
- Water-resistant bonded marine ply with steel reinforced guards for superior strength sourced from sustainable forests
- Folded stainless steel bearing runners for ultra-smooth drawer and slide operation
- Self-locking anti-roll back system locks into place at full extension, this holds the drawer from rolling closed even on inclines
- Marine-grade coatings on all hardware.
- 275lbs of weight per drawer. Total 550lbs per pair
ARB warrants ARB Products against defects in workmanship and materials for the Warranty Period. If defective workmanship or materials become apparent in the Warranty Period, ARB will replace or repair the defective ARB Product.
Products that are used in competition void warranty. Product purchased “used” or “open box” are not covered under warranty. Warranty is non transferable and only valid to the original purchaser.
- Air Locker® – 5 years from the date of purchase
- Fridge Freezers – 3 years from the date of purchase
- Old Man Emu Suspension Systems – 3 years or 37,000 miles
- All other ARB Product – 2 years from the date of purchase
For technical or warranty support, please fill out the form below.