New 1st edition is now available!
Since 1995, Benchmark Maps has been driving and mapping the American West, publishing award-winning recreation maps and atlases.
The first edition Baja California Road & Recreation Atlas showcases the diverse recreation opportunities found along the full length of the Baja California Peninsula. State maps illustrate and describe both states, Baja California & Baja California Sur.
Regional maps provide a wider view of the region and Recreation Guides list an array of attractions for trip planning. Landscape Maps™ provide the most detail, bringing the peninsula’s rugged terrain into focus with land cover data, shaded relief, and a detailed road network to aid travelers navigating between cities or seeking remote destinations.
Baja California Road & Recreation Atlas - By Benchmark
- Large scale maps with detailed road classifications, points-of-interest, landmarks, elevations
- Kilometer markers on major highways
- Page-to-page map overlap, clear legibility
- National Parks and Wildlife Areas
- Regional maps at medium scale illustrate broader views and longer routes
- Focused maps & listings for La Paz, Los Cabos Corridor, and wineries of Valle de Guadalupe
- Recreation categories include:
- Parks, Monuments, Natural Wonders
- Boating & Fishing Access, Beaches
- Historic Missions & Ruins
- Campgrounds & RV Parks