BPV-K- Brake Proportioning Valve/Brake Cable extension Kit
- Brake proportioning valve extension bracket is needed for proper brake operation after lifting. Aluminum Bracket and Grade 8 zinc plated hardware included.
- Sold singularly. 1 bracket with hardware.
- Perfect for moving the brake proportioning valve to match a 2" to 2.5" rear lift on 95.5-04 Tacoma and 00-06 Tundra. 1 required on these vehicles.
- Also works for extending rear e-brake cables on 2007 up Tundra and 96-02 4Runner.
BPV-K - Brake Proportioning Valve/Brake Cable extension Kit
- Fits all Toyota 4Runners '96-'02
- Fits all Toyota Tundra's '07+
- Note: On an 07+ Tundra, we recommend a quantity of 2 as they are used on the e-brake cable on the left and right sides. They are recommended when lifting the rear with a 1.5" or 2" block.
- On a 96-02 4Runner, this bracket can be used to extend the e-brake cable bracket on the axle. 1 required.