Pluma is an extraordinary fin that makes the most of a sophisticated moulding technology previously used only on the hi-tech models designed specifically for free diving and scuba diving. In fact, it uses the same Cressi patented construction system of moulding in 3 different materials to get high performance, extreme lightness and easy kicking, and astonishing comfort.
The blade is made from light and at the same time reactive polypropylene, with a very energetic and snappy rebound. Two side supporting grooves and other ribbing on the bottom of the blade guarantee progressive and controlled bending. The result is powerful and fluid, untiring kicking, just like a fin in this category should provide. The foot housing extends right along the bottom of the blade to guarantee high protection during kicking even in shallow water and near rocks and suchlike.
It is made from soft thermo-rubber and the computer-designed shape offers great comfort as well as making them suitable for long use. The entire sole is hard and comes with large non-slip inserts, both for total protection of the foot and for excellent transmission of the leg-fin effort.
A brand-new construction technology of futuristic rotating, dual-injection moulds means two different materials can be moulded at the same time, keeping production costs to a minimum, to the advantage of an unbeatable price-quality ratio.
- High perfromance snorkeling blade
- Very comfortable anatomic footpocket
- Lightweight And Comfortable
- Made with Premium High Quality Materials
- Made in Italy
- Cressi is a REAL diving, snorkeling and swimming Italian brand, since 1946.
- A lightweight and full foot fin, ideal for snorkeling and scuba divinhttps://internal-cdn.amazon.com/gim.amazon.com/images/img_WhiteScreen.gifg. Made in Italy by Cressi's manufactory.
- Made by molding three different materials (a Cressi patented construction system) to give high performance, extreme lightness, easy fining, and comfort.
- The blade is made from light and reactive polypropylene, it is very-energetic and has snappy rebound. The result is powerful, fluid and untiring kick.
- The foot pocket extends along the bottom of the blade to give protection during fining even in shallow water and near rocks.
Cressi PLUMA, Full Foot Lightweight Fins for Diving & Snorkeling
Color Clear/Pink Item Dimensions 3.1 x 7.5 x 22.8 inches Item Display Weight 3 pounds Item Weight 2.4 pounds Shipping Weight 2.5 pounds Size EU 39/40 - US Man 8/9