The first rechargeable TK series light is here. The Fenix TK20R Rechargeable LED Flashlight is a beast with maximum output of 1000 Lumens and a throw distance of 1,017 Feet (310 Meters). This tactical flashlight is the best in it's class. The Fenix TK20R rechargeable flashlight measures only 5.9 inches and is constructed with durable aircraft grade aluminum.
The Fenix TK20R Flashlight has an integrated Micro USB charging port for easy charging without having to worry about additional battery chargers. You won't have to take your battery out to charge anymore, this flashlight will do it for you. Even if your on the go you can charge this light easily in the car or truck via Micro USB Cable.
Powered by one single 18650 battery or 2 CR123 batteries. This will be the best flashlight you will ever own. View the Fenix TK20R Specs on the right.
Batteries Used (Included)
- INCLUDES one Fenix 3.6V/2900 mAh 18650 rechargeable battery
- One rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Fenix ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-2600U, ARB-L18-2900, ARB-L18-3500, or ARB-L18-3500U, and Tenergy). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- Two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries
- Compatible chargers for all 18650 batteries: ARE-X1, ARE-X1+, ARE-C1+, ARE-X2, or ARE-C2+
- Explanation for the batteries listed below as* "Caution":* These batteries can be used, but we highly recommend batteries with protective circuits. We recommend you use the batteries labeled "Recommended" or "Usable."
Fenix TK20R Rechargeable LED Tactical Flashlight
- Cree XP-L HI V3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Micro-USB rechargeable
- 4 different modes plus strobe
- Turbo: 1000 lumens (1 hour 50 min)
- High: 350 lumens (4 hours 20 min)
- Mid: 150 lumens (11 hours)
- Low: 10 lumens (160 hours)
- Strobe: 1000 lumens
- Made of durable aircraft grade aluminum
- Anti-slip and anti-roll grip ring
- Crenellated strike bezel
- Intelligent memory circuit will remember last used brightness level
- Reliable dual layer body design
- Battery level indicator
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Overheat protection
- Tactical tail switch for momentary on and constant activation
- Functional side switch for output selection
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- IP68 dustproof and waterproof (6.5ft/2m submersible)