The world’s first foldable winch shackle mount with self centering load spool.
Compatible with wire rope diameters of up to 3/4″ and synthetic rope tube thimbles up to 5/8″ in diameter. Fits shackle pin diameters of 1 1/8″. 7/8″ diameter titanium double shear pin. Minimum breaking strength of 65,000 lbs.
Made in USA.
U.S. Utility Patent No. 9,388,025
Foreign Patents Pending
MADE IN THE USA
- Replace conventional winch hooks with a safer more secure shackle/D-ring
- Safer recoveries through the practice of Closed System Winching
- Lightweight – Precision CNC machined 6000 series Military Grade Aluminum
- No splicing required – double shear pin design
- Designed for both steel cable and synthetic winch rope eyes
- Equipped with a shear pin load centering spool for wire rope applications
- Foldable and stows rattle free against fairleads
- Integrated EPDM rubber pads for fairlead protection
- Fits common 7/8 and 1” screw pin shackle sizes (1.0 and 1.125 pin diameters)
- For synthetic rope diameters up to 5/8 and wire rope up to 1”
- Available in the Military Specification Hard Anodizing (Mil-A-8625 F Type III) Gray
- 7/8” diameter double shear pin
- Max Rated Load: 26,000 pounds
- Ultimate Strength: 68,000 pounds
- Weight: 51oz
Weight 1.5 kg Dimensions 7.5 x 5 x 3 in Color