This simple piece sits on top of your existing strut assembly to add a bit more boost to your front end.
- The WK spacer piece is 3/8" which translates to roughly 9/16" of final lift boost at the tire.
- WK2 model Jeeps use a 3/16" spacer piece which provides approximately 3/8" of final boost once installed.
This Trim Packer kit is a nice way to add some extra boost to your front end if the nose-down position is bothering you; Or perhaps if you have added a heavy front bumper system to your Jeep and lost a little height; Or even if your springs are tiring out a bit; this kit will help bring the front up.
The kit is prices and sold in pairs
Trim Packer piece do slip on top of your existing strut assembly so no dis-assembly of the strut is required. Makes them very doable for the shadetree mechanic. There is just enough thread on the top of your strut bolts to allow this piece to be used. Anything taller requires removal of the studs which means strut dis-assembly... a bit of a headache.
Also available (not pictured), is our DEAD-LEVEL strut mount kit which is designed specifically fr the Old Man Emu suspension systems which do sit nose-down when installed. This strut mount replaces the factory strut mount which a much more heavy duty design, and a +1" increase in suspension height on the front end of the Jeep.
Grand Cherokee WK & WK2 Trim Packers/Leveling Spacers (05-20)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee WK (2005-2010)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 (2011-2015)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 (2016-2020)