ICOM IC-2730A DELUXE
144 / 430 MHz Dual Band 50 Watt FM Transceiver with MBA-5 Remote Head Bracket
Analog has never been so simple as with the IC-2730A! The IC-2730A is an easy to use, dual band mobile with simultaneous receive as 50 Watts RF output on both VHF and UHF. The separate tuning, volume, and squelch knobs, as well as basic control buttons, on each side of the radio, allowing you to have quick and precise control over your radio without taking your eyes off the road.
VHF/VHF, UHF/UHF simultaneous receive
The IC-2730A provides VHF/VHF, UHF/UHF simultaneous receive capability as well as VHF/UHF receive. Main dials, volume, squelch knobs and primal buttons are symmetrically laid out for each band.
The display size of the IC-2730A is 1.5 times larger its predecessor, the IC-2720H. Frequency display and channel names are larger, and the white backlight provides higher contrast.
Install the UT-137 board into the radio to add Bluetooth®. The board plus the Bluetooth® headset allows the user to wireless control the IC-2730A with three programmable and a PTT button. It also provides VOX operation for hands-free communication.
The combination of the optional MBF-1 suction cup mounting base and MBA-5 controller bracket provides easy tilt and swivel adjustments. The large suction cup can be mounted on flat surfaces and can be removed easily.
With the optional MBA-4 combination bracket, the controller can be attached to the main unit. The microphone jacks are mounted on both the controller and main unit.
- Built-in 50 CTCSS and 104 DTCS tones with Split Tone Function
- CS-2730 free download PC programming software
- Versatile scanning capability
- Squelch delay and squelch attenuator
- Sub band auto mute function
- Sub band busy beep function
- Auto repeater functions (Depending on the transceiver version)
- Auto power off
- 16 DTMF auto dial memories
- Weather channel receive with weather alert
- CI-V remote control capability (through the OPC-478UC)