Outland’s Kryptos knives were developed in cooperation with America’s Special Operations Forces for optimum concealed carry, swift and natural draw, and reliable retention.
The prominent pinky hook locates your hand and gives a secure location for a quick draw, while the heel on the handle gives a solid base for assisted thrusting. The G10 handles are secure even when wet, and the handles have jimping for additional bite.
Kryptos is available as a double-edged blade.
NOTE: Know your local laws and choose the version that is legal for you to own and carry.
The K3 comes with a slim sheath that has been designed to fit seamlessly with your preferred method of carry.
- For pocket and in waistband carry we worked with Discreet Carry Concepts to develop a steel clip that has great strength and grip.
- For scout, horizontal or vertical belt carry we developed our own strap system that offers a wide range of carry options and adapts to belts from 1.5" to 2.5".
The holes on both sides of the sheath make the sheath compatible with other manufacturer's accessories such as Blade-Tech's Large TEK-LOK™ or MOLLE-LOK™ for mounting to a belt or PALS gear. Or, the holes can be used to attach the sheath direct to a duty belt using standard #8 binding posts and screws.
- Full tang CPM 3V steel construction
- Double-edged blade
- 3.5 inch primary cutting edge
- G10 handle grips
- Deep finger choil, quillion and aggressive jimping for a secure grip
- Pinky hook allows for fast, sightless grip acquisition and draw