LP Aventure is proud to offer its range of wheels.
Inspired by our passion for overlanding, off-roading and our rallying history, the LP Aventure wheels are stylish and strong and will give a look that stands out.
LP Aventure wheels - LP2 - 18x8 5x114.3
Model LP2 Size 18x8 Offset ET20, ET38 Bolt pattern 5x114.3 Color Bronze, Matte Grey, Matte Black
Q: What tire sizes can I put on my car?
A: Here is a table with the most popular choices:
2013 - 2017 XV Crosstrek 215/75/15 2018 - 2020 Crosstrek 215/75/15
2010 - 2014 Subaru
225/65/17 2015 - 2020 Outback 225/65/17 245/65/17 255/55/18 2014 - 2018 Forester 225/65/17 2019 - 2020 Forester 225/65/17 255/55/18 2013 - 2018 RAV4 245/65/17 2019 - 2020 RAV4 245/65/17 255/55/18
*the proposed dimensions must be installed with wheels having the correct specs. moreover, when installing oversized tires, the installation of the lift kit is strongly recommended. It's possible in certain cases to have to make modifications to the front inner fenders.
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Name of products: Lift kit (leverage system for car), skid plates and bumper guards.
Products manufactured by LP Aventure Inc. (hereinafter “LP”) are covered by this Limited Product Warranty, for a period of three (3) years from the date of the original retail purchase of the Product (the “Warranty Period”). This Limited Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship only (hereinafter “Manufacturing Defect”). This Limited Product Warranty applies only to the vehicle on which the Product was originally installed.
Whenever LP determines, at its sole discretion, that a Product presents a Manufacturing Defect, it will have sole discretion, according to the circumstances, to either:
- REPAIR or have the Product repaired, either at LP’s plant in Canada or any other third-party repair facility authorized by LP;
- REPLACE the warranted Product with a similar Product or spare part, either new or refurbished, which replacement Product or spare part shall remain covered by the Limited Product Warranty until the expiration of the Warranty Period applicable on the original replaced Product; or
- REIMBURSE or issue a CREDIT for the price originally paid to LP for the original Product purchased.
Products determined to present a Manufacturing Defect by LP and that have been replaced, reimbursed or credited, as indicated above, shall become LP’s property and must be remitted to LP as a precondition to the application of the Limited Product Warranty.
LP makes no representation that replacement Products and spare parts specific to the Products will remain available in time. LP further reserves the right to make, at any time, changes or improvements to its Products, without any obligation to notify original customers or subsequent owners of existing Products or of rendering said changes or improvements available. This Limited Warranty is subject to the limitations, exclusions, and claims procedure as described herein.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
LP Aventure Inc. expressly disclaims any liability for whatever damages, costs, expenses, losses or any other amount whatsoever in relation with or derived from a cause other than a Manufacturing Defect, and no warranty whatsoever shall apply, nor recourses exist, all of which are specifically disclaimed in such cases. In other words, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF.
LP’s liability under this Limited Product Warranty is limited, in all cases, to an amount equal to the purchase price of the Product found to be defective.
THIS LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY CONSTITUTES THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY OF LP ON ITS PRODUCTS AND, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER ORAL, WRITTEN, EXPRESS, IMPLICIT, LEGAL, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WHATSOEVER. ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT LP SHOULD BE DEEMED TO HAVE MADE ANY SUCH WARRANTIES DESPITE THIS SPECIFIC EXCLUSION OF SUCH WARRANTIES, SUCH WARRANTIES SHALL NOT BE EXTENDED BEYOND THE DURATION OF THE LIMITED EXPRESS PRODUCT WARRANTY HEREIN.
This Limited Product Warranty is furthermore subject to the following limitations and exclusions and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, no liability or recourses shall exist, and no Limited Product Warranty coverage shall apply in cases of, but not limited to:
- All mistakes made by the purchaser or any other third party when ordering the Product, and all damages and losses incurred or sustained as a result of any such circumstances;
- Improper or faulty installation of the Product, including failure to comply with LP’s Installation Guide or any non-compliance with any danger, warning or other notice regarding the Product, its use or installation appearing on the Product itself, its packaging, on its website or in LP’s Installation Guide, including the document “Product Warnings : Important notice and restrictions” ;
- Installation of the Product made by any person other than a qualified licensed auto mechanic, experienced in the installation of the Product on the intended brand and model of vehicle for which the Product has been purchased;
- Modification or repair to the Product by a person other than LP’s personnel or authorized repair service, including but not limited to, all painting, powder coating, welding or plating of the Product;
- Any damage or loss caused by or resulting from the Product, removed and reinstalled on another vehicle, as removal and reinstallation of the Product from the original vehicle on which it was installed on will damage the Product. No warranty shall apply to the Product in such a case, following its removal and reinstallation to a different vehicle.
- Use of, modification or repair with parts, components or products that have not been approved by LP, including any aftermarket parts, components or products manufactured by other aftermarket manufacturers (aftermarket meaning other than the manufacturer of the vehicle itself);
- When specific vehicle, tire or wheel brands and models are not compatible with LP Products, including when the compatibility specifications published as a guideline only from time to time by LP on its website evidence said incompatibility, being stated that LP cannot monitor on a constant basis all production changes and inconsistencies that the various manufacturers may make to their vehicles, tires and wheels, from time to time and LP disclaiming any liability related thereto;
- Any damage or loss incurred or sustained to the vehicle’s body, wheels or tires as well as for the premature wear of factory components;
- All cosmetic, look, finish, appearance, coating, colour related issues, including but not limited to, staining, discoloration, lack of uniformity or smoothness, peeling, cracking, blistering and other variations on the Product, this Limited Product Warranty being limited only to the functionality performance of the Product;
- Any damage or loss incurred or sustained after delivery of the Product by LP, including but not limited to, any damage or loss incurred or sustained once the Product is in the possession of any distributor, wholesaler, retailer, or mechanical shop, or in the possession of the purchaser of the Product or any third party, as well as any damage or loss incurred during shipping while under the control of any carrier other than LP’s carrier, or caused by improper or faulty storage, loading, unloading, handling, removal or installation of the Product;
- Any damage or loss incurred or sustained as the result of the installation of the Product presenting any visible or apparent damage or alteration prior to installa