The Magnum Remote is designed to be simple to use while offering full menu features for set-up.
The large LCD screen and at-a-glance LEDs display the inverter/charger status in a straightforward way. Soft keys give simple access to menus and a rotary encoder knob makes it easy to quickly scroll through menus and select settings.
Critical settings are saved even if the power is disconnected. No cross platform confusion: The ME-RC remote is the same remote used for all Magnum inverter/charger models in the ME, MS, MS-AE, RD, MM, and MMS Series lines.
Multiple functional settings:
The Remote offers multiple functions in one place including: inverter on/off charger on/off shore power breaker settings AGS control meter button setup and technical menus. Adjustable settings include shore power input from 5 to 60 amps; AGS settings for voltage temperature quiet time clock and status; inverter and charger settings for search watts battery bank size battery type charge rate VAC dropout contrast and power saver; and tech settings for battery temperature transformer and internal FETs software revisions and factory reset.
A standard 50 4-wire twisted pair cable allows for plenty of room to display the Remote with ease.
Automatic Generator Start & Battery monitoring:
When used in conjunction with the ME-AGS automatic generator start controller, the ME-RC remote has the option of controlling a back-up generator. The remote's seamless integration allows users to configure AGS settings like voltage, temperature, quiet time, clock and status information.
Monitoring your battery bank is one of the most critical aspects of maintaining healthy batteries. The ME-RC remote also offers seamless operation with Magnum Energy's ME-BMK battery monitoring kit. This advanced monitor reports the percentage state of charge, real time amps, voltage, amp-hours in/out, and the minimum/ maximum DC volts.
Magnum Dimensions ME-RC Remote Control
Features and Settings:
- Two-line LCD display screen
- Adjustable search mode 5 to 50 watts in 5 watt increments
- Low battery cutout settings 9 to 12.2 VDC (12 volt) 18 to 24.4 VDC (24 volt) and 36 to 48.8 VDC (48 volt)
- Selectable battery bank sizes 200 to 2500 amp-hours in 10 amp-hour increments
- Selectable battery charge profile Flooded AGM1 AGM2 and GEL type chemistries. Also includes custom voltage adjusment
- Adjustable charge rate 0 to 100% in 10% increments
- Adjustable VAC dropout 60 to 105 VAC
- Adjustable LCD contrast
- Factory Reset Button resets to factory defaults (tech menu)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.9 × 5.9 × 1.6 inches
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Two-line LCD display screen
- Non-volatile memory preserves critical user data in case of power failure.
- Shore Power feature with wide amperage input range.
- Large, two line LCD screen
- Compatible with a wide range of Magnum inverters and chargers.
- Seamless operation with Magnum’s Automatic Generator Starter (ME-AGS) and Battery monitoring kit (ME-BMK).