The National Luna Intelligent solenoid has been designed to be a compact, automatic, parallel split-charge isolator for motor vehicles. The product features intelligent control electronics and a low-loss, high-current solenoid rated for extreme environments.Installing the Intelligent solenoid is simple and can "piggy-back" off the vehicle's main battery without any ignition "tapping", ensuring that existing vehicle wiring is not tampered with.The Intelligent Solenoid is supplied as a fully-functional split-charge isolator, no cables, batteries or other hardware is supplied. Battery monitor, lugs, cables and batteries are available separately.
National Luna Dual Battery Isolator
- Simple installation.
- Low-loss solenoid.
- Automatic connection and isolation.
- Plug-in port for remote monitor.
- No ignition wiring necessary.
- Alternator over-load protection.
- Removed battery protection.
- Damaged battery protection.
- Short-circuit protection.
- Can be installed in trailers or caravans.
L 130mm (5.1") x W 115mm (4.5") x H 75mm (3")
0.58kg (1.3lbs) excl. connections
8Vdc - 15Vdc (display range: 11.4V - 14.2V)
85 amp (continuous), 400 amp (peak)
40mA ave (standby), 780mA max (solenoid engaged)