People who depend on their flashlights need to be able to count on that flashlight to work. Every time. When it’s freezing cold, scorching hot, desert dry, or rainforest humid.
When it’s been beat up, abused, dropped in water, or left in icy snow. They need to know that their flashlight will deliver the light they need for the task at hand. When size and run time are also part of the performance, people know they can trust Streamligh to shine brighter, work better, and last longer.
The Night Com UV LED Flashlight features three lighting modes and the latest in LED technology. The combination of three 365 nm and three 390 nm UV LEDs provide ultraviolet light for detection of fraudulent documents, forensic investigations, or detecting engine and HVAC leaks.
The white C4 power LED with its textured reflector provides good beam spread, along with a piercing hotspot for distance. Packaged with a high-strength lanyard.
Push button tail switch facilitates one-handed operation – Momentary on, Hard click on and off. Mode selection switch: White LED high, White LED low, UV LEDs, and Safety. Safety mode prevents the light from coming on accidentally.
Night Com UV LED Flashlight - Streamlight
- White LED within a textured reflector provides good beam spread, along with a piercing hotspot for distance
- Three 365 nm UV LEDs and three 390 nm UV LEDs, with a 100,000 hour lifetime
- Mode selection switch: White LED high, White LED low, UV LEDs, and Safety. Safety mode prevents the light from coming on when you don’t want it to
- Push-button tail switch facilitates one-handed operation for powering the light on/off
- Runs 10 hours using UV LEDs
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Machined aluminum construction with non-slip knurled grip and a matte black anodized finish
- 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- 5.40 in. (13.7 cm)
- 5.44 oz (152 grams)
- Limited lifetime warranty