With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They're custom-designed for your Ford Ranger to complement oversized tires and high-clearance lift kits.
You can mount them right out of the box, with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish - they're UV protected so they won't chalk. Or, paint them to match or accent the body color, for a factory-custom look.
Pocket Style Fender Flares are made in the USA from our thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 material, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. Despite their hard-core bolt-on styling, Pocket Style Fender Flares install easily, with no drilling required. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, it's in the pocket. Pocket Style Fender Flares from Bushwacker.
- Adds up to 1.25 in. of tire coverage from debris
- Installs easily with no drilling required
- OEM matte black finish is easy to paint
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex 2000 - no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Front Pair Part # 21037-02
- Rear Pair Part # 21038-02
Pocket Style Front & Rear Fender Flare for Ford Ranger 93-11 - By Bushwacker
93-11 Ford Ranger XL, XLT, Edge, Sport,
- Front Flare Tire Coverage: 1.25Rear Flare Tire Coverage: 1.25Front Flare Height: 4.75Rear Flare Height: 5.25Product Color: OE Matte BlackProduct Material: Dura-Flex(R) 2000 ABSProduct Texture: SmoothSold As: Set of 4Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty