The S2 Sport features the same quality, fit, and finish that is synonymous with the Baja Designs name, at an attractive price point.
The S2 Sport is ideal as a fog, cornering, rack, or reverse light and much more. A compact and powerful light, featuring quality that is second to none.
Available in both Amber LED and Clear LED
- x2 or x1 S2 Sport LED Light(s)
- x2 or x1 Mounting Bracket(s)
S2 Sport Wide Cornering Amber LED
Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Specifications (Per Light):
Lumens: 1,130 Utilizing 2 LEDs
Wattage/Amps: 12W / .9A
Dimensions: 2.93" x 1.76" x 1.68"
Weight: 8 ounces
LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
Built-In Overvoltage Protection
IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- x2 S2 Sport LED Light
- x2 Mounting Bracket
* a .PDF viewer is required to view these files
- Warranties on our products vary by product and/or by industry, as listed below. All warranty returns require a Return Authorization form as described below.
- Warranties cover defects in design and manufacturing only. Warranties do not cover, among other things: installation errors, wear and tear, acts of God, misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents, collisions, defects due to custom specifications provided by you, or any product modifications, configurations or combinations not performed by us or on our behalf. Also note the exceptions below for third-party products.
- Warranty periods start on the shipment date.
- For all warranty returns, we will pay the freight costs on the condition that you return the defective product within 90 days of delivery; otherwise, the product must be returned to us with freight prepaid by you. At our option and as the exclusive remedy, we will repair or replace the product in question, or issue credit. If an identical product is no longer available, we may replace with a similar product of comparable value
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Commercial Use: This covers the following industries: Agriculture, Industrial, Mining, and Public Safety.
Warranty Period: 5 years or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Recreational Automotive/Off Road: This covers lights bars and auxiliary lights.
Warranty Period: Limited lifetime warranty or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
Third-Party Products: This covers brackets, wiring harnesses, handlebar switches etc.
Pass-Through Warranty: We resell, and are not the manufacturer of, certain third-party products including those listed above. We make no express or implied warranties on third-party products and the warranty coverages above do not apply to these products. We will, however, pass through all warranties offered by the manufacturer, who has sole responsibility for processing warranty claims and returns. In all cases, unless otherwise agreed by the manufacturer, you must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
-Warranties submitted without RMA form will not be processed
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)