DESIGNED TO PRODUCE SAFE DRINKING WATER IN ANY EMERGENCY
The Survivor Pro system has been designed around the needs and requests of search and rescue personnel, survivalists, emergency first-responders and customers concerned with the safety and reliability of international and domestic water supplies. For this reason, it incorporates our proven Model 512 system and includes many safety and convenience features making it perfect for field operations - a self-priming 12 volt FLOJET pump, a switch panel allowing for the pump and lamp to be powered on/off independently, 'glove-friendly' quick release hose and power connections, 'alligator'-style power clips, a sediment screen on the FDA-approved inlet hose to extend the life of system filters, and easy to grip handles and a protective case for quick system relocation.Drawing under six amps of power, the Survivor Pro can produce nearly 180 gallons of safe and clean drinking water per hour. With an automotive/RV/marine battery providing the power, if run constantly, it can produce in excess of 2,800 gallons before the battery needs to be recharged - or enough water for 350+ people to survive for a week.In a disaster or emergency situation, the needs of private individuals and families are not unlike those of emergency responders in the field. It is for this reason that we designed the Survivor Pro system to out-perform any other emergency water treatment system - at an affordable price. Replacement filters and lamps are readily available and relatively inexpensive.The Survivor Pro comes housed in a waterproof case which carries the manufacturer's life-time gaurantee. Due to current demand, we are providing Survivor Pro systems to private individuals/organizations in black cases, with orange reserved for emergency/relief organizations which require them. Other than color, there is absolutely no difference between the cases. If you have a specific color requirement, please contact us.
NOTE: We recommend using this system with a 'deep-cycle' RV or marine battery, available at nearly any local automotive or department store. In the event of an extended emergency, these batteries may be recharged utilizing alternative energy sources. For assistance in creating or purchasing your own 'off-grid' solution, please contact us.
- Able to Purify Water From Lakes, Ponds, Streams, Rivers, Swimming Pools, Etc.
- 2.9 Gallon Per Minute Flow Rate
- 4 Stage Water Purification System
- Protective Case
- 12v DC With Quick-Connect & 'Alligator' Clips - Draws Only 6 amps
- 50 PSI Self-Priming Flojet 3526 Pump
- FDA-Approved Inlet & Outlet Hoses With Quick-Connect Fittings
- Easy On-Off Switches For Independant Lamp/Pump Control
- RInsable Screen Prefiltration To Reduce Sediment Uptake
- 1 Micron, NSF-Certified, Sediment Prefiltration
- .5 Micron, NSF & Water Quality Association Approved & Certified, Activated Carbon Block Filtration
- Germicidal UV Disinfection
- Lab Certified Effective
- Exceeds World Health Organization Requirements
- 304 Stainless Steel UV Chamber
- Patent Pending Design