SHEWEE is the ORIGINAL female urinating device since 1999! Easy to use, discreet, reusable and lightweight, the SHEWEE can accompany you on every adventure. Around for over 17 years, it's award winning, and one is sold every 3 seconds somewhere in the world!
Use your SHEWEE for: - Camping - Long car journeys - traffic jams! - Travelling - Festivals - Cycling - Climbing - Skiing - Dirty toilets - Post surgery - Sports injuries - Pregnancy - Armed forces - Sailing, kayaking, canoeing and fishing - Mobility impaired - Policewomen ... the list is endless!
Including the bestselling original SHEWEE device, you’ll also receive an extension pipe to direct your flow of urine away from your feet and bulky clothing, and a handy carry case, perfect for popping away in your rucksack.
Don't worry about cleaning it on the go, simply shake off the excess liquid, as the SHEWEE repels water. It is made from Polypropylene which is recyclable. Make toilet dilemmas a thing of the past with SHEWEE.
Dimensions: 170mm x 35mm (unit), 190mm x 60mm (case), 150mm x 20mm (pipe)
PLEASE NOTE: Pipe colour may vary.
- The SHEWEE is the ORIGINAL female urination device
- Allows women to stand to urinate without removing any clothing
- Reusable and lightweight at just 100g - Material: Polypropylene (recyclable)
- SHEWEE Extreme includes original unit, extension tube, and storage case
- Perfect for traffic jams, camping, dirty toilets, festivals, women in the military (NATO approved) and much more