Improve the look and the ground clearance of your 2015-2019 Subaru Outback with the LP Aventure lift kit. The lift kit is designed by our team that has over 20 years of experience in off-road.
Subaru Outback 15-19 - 2" in lift kit
Years Drive Make Model 2015-2017 AWD Subaru Outback 2018-2019 AWD Subaru Outback
- FMVSS 126 compliant - When it comes down to innovation, Safety and quality, LP Aventure is always a leader in the industry. One more example of this is having our LP Aventure lift kit & packages compliant with the NHTSA and it's FMVSS126 Federal Motor Vehicle safety standard.
- Manufactured in stainless steel - The top plate spacers are designed with 304 stainless steel and they are TIG welded. They are tough, durable and resistant to corrosion.
- Offset design - The offset design keeps the original camber specifications to facilitate the alignment of the car.
- Multi links spacers - These spacers lowers the rear subframe of the car to keep the original alignment specifications and optimizes the vehicle's handling. In addition they help to maintain the original positioning of the rear wheels. Which is very useful to prevent rubbing when using larger diameter tires.
- Lengthened brake lines spacers - The lift kit includes elongated brake line spacers that allow easy installation which does not require to replace original brake lines.
- Hand brake spacers - Allows easy installation to avoid stretching cables.
- Longer exhaust hangers - They are provided with the kit, for single and / or dual exhaust.
- Complete hardware - All hardware required for installation is included.
- Front Strut Spacers
- Front Brakeline Brackets
- Complete Hardware
- Rear Spring Spacers
- Rear Subframe Spacers
- Rear Handbrake Spacers
- Exhaust Hangers
- Complete Hardware
Tire Wheel Backspacing Offset 17x8 - mm
Q: What makes your lift kit better than other’s?
A: We strongly believe we are offering the most complete, well engineered and developed lift kit for your vehicle. Most of our lift kit passed the FMSVSS126 compliant test allowing you to have a complete peace of mind when driving your car knowing that our LP Aventure kits do not interfere with the OEM designed Electronic Control System. It also uses stainless steel material for the top plates spacers (way more expensive than plain steel). Lastly, we have real human welding all of our products, no robots ;-)
Q: What is the FMVSS126 compliance test we see on your kits and why do you do it?
A: In an effort to reduce the risk of rollover crashes the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) established the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126 requiring all new passenger vehicles under 10,000 lbs GVWR include an electronic stability control (ESC) system as standard equipment. FMVSS No. 126 tests new vehicle ESC systems through a series of evasive lane-change maneuver at highway speeds to ensure the driver can maintain control in critical driving situations.
To make sure that vehicle and aftermarket manufacturers are compliant with the new standards, LP Aventure in collaboration with PMG test and research center have concluded the required testing on various different model cars.
The rigorous testing involves the installation of a custom testing robot and computer system onto the vehicle along extensive data logging equipment. After this, the vehicle equipped with our LP Aventure package is being tested and run through the test track performing a series of ever growing steering adjustments and corrections. The robot can calculate all of the forces and check whether the vehicle is performing within the test requirements.
The reason behind choosing a certain height increase, offset top plate design and the final geometry in suspension is crucial not only for ride comfort, but for safety as well. The LP Aventure package successfully passed these compliance tests demonstrating how you can effectively lift your vehicle in combination with the proper wheel and tire package in full compliance with the law.
Q: Why can I find a lift kit for my Subaru almost half the price as yours?
A: Simply put, because they are half a kit. They don’t include all the necessary hardware to space your vehicle’s rear cross member and sway bar so that you can reach OEM specification alignment and not create any premature wear on important parts of your car such as sway bar links, ball joints, a-arm bushings and tie rods.
Q: What tire sizes can I put on my car?
A: Here is a table with the most popular choices:
2013 - 2017 XV
215/75/15 2018 - 2020 Crosstrek 215/75/15
2010 - 2014 Subaru
225/65/17 2015 - 2020 Outback 225/65/17 245/65/17 255/55/18 2014 - 2018 Forester 225/65/17 2019 - 2020 Forester 225/65/17 255/55/18 2013 - 2018 RAV4 245/65/17 2019 - 2020 RAV4 245/65/17 255/55/18
*the proposed dimensions must be installed with wheels having the correct specs. moreover, when installing oversized tires, the installation of the lift kit is strongly recommended. It's possible in certain cases to have to make modifications to the front inner fenders.