A set of Gutter Mounted Load Bars used to transport gear on the roof of your vehicle when there’s no need for a full Front Runner Roof Rack.
This low profile, smaller footprint solution includes 4 130mm Gutter Mount legs, 2 1345mm Load Bars, 1 10mm Roof Load Bar Wind Deflector and fitting instructions - all the components necessary to mount the Front Runner Load Bars to a vehicle with gutters.
Includes all hardware, components and the installation guide needed to fit Load Bars on a vehicle.
Suzuki Jimny (18-21) Load Bar Kit - by Front Runner
- Suzuki Jimny 2018-2021
- You may not have the need for a full roof rack and find that you can get by using a set of Front Runner load bars.
- Can be used to mount a Front Runner Roof Top Tent or other accessories where a low profile and smaller footprint is preferred.
- The Load Bars are mounted directly to the rain gutters using Gutter Mounted Legs.
- Uses the same strong, corrosion free aluminum slats found in Front Runner Slimline II Racks.
- The sliding nut t-slots allow for quick fitting and removal of accessories and equipment on both the top and bottom of the slats.
- The Load Bars and Gutter Mount Legs can be used in the future as components to build a complete Front Runner Roof Rack.
- Made from stainless steel and a durable, weather resistant black powder-coated aluminum.
- Includes all hardware, components and the installation guide needed to fit Load Bars on a vehicle.
2 x LASS102 - No 2 Leg 130mm (Pair) - by Front Runner
1 x LBSK015 - Roof Load Bar Pair 1345mm(W) - by Front Runner
1 x WDLB001 - Load Bar Wind Deflector / 10mm - by Front Runner
Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium
3CR12 Stainless Steel
Approximate Installed Weight 7kg (16lbs)
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the slats accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Load Bar Kit, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Foot, Grab-On Foot, or Strap-On Foot listed above.
If your Load Bar kit uses Legs, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Legs listed above to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
If your Load Bar kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Foot Rails listed above to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
Width 205mm (8")
Length 600mm (24")
Height 75mm (3")
Weight 8.3kg (18.3lbs)
In the event that a product is defective, please contact the FRONT RUNNER reseller you have purchased the Front Runner product from.
All FRONT RUNNER products being returned for warranty, must include a copy of the invoice for the original sale. Warranty approvals will not be granted if an original invoice or copy of an invoice is not provided.
Subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty, FRONT RUNNER will remedy defects in materials or workmanship by repairing or replacing, at its option, a defective product without charge for parts or labor. In addition, FRONT RUNNER may elect, at its option, not to repair or replace a defective product but rather issue to a purchaser a refund equal to the purchase price paid for the product or a credit to be used toward the purchase of a new FRONT RUNNER product.
This warranty excludes problems caused by normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, scratches, dents, tears, or aesthetic oxidation of surfaces, natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use, commercial use, accidents, or unlawful vehicle operation.
No warranty is given for defects resulting from conditions beyond FRONT RUNNER’s control including, but not limited to, modifications or repairs not performed or authorized by FRONT RUNNER, misuse, overloading, or failure to assemble, install or use the product in accordance with FRONT RUNNER’s written instructions or guidelines included with the product or made available to the purchaser originally.