SAFH2O UV's Survivor systems are designed around the needs and requests of search and rescue personnel, survivalists, emergency first-responders and customers concerned with the safety and reliability of international and domestic water supplies. For this reason, the Survivor incorporates our proven Model 512 system and includes many safety and convenience features - a self-priming 12 volt FLOJET pump, Male Garden hose connections with caps - fits standard hoses, 'alligator'-style power clips, a sediment screen on the FDA-approved inlet hose to extend the life of system fitlers, and easy to grip handles for quick system relocation.The system, including lamp and pump, draws under six amps of power. The Survivor can produce over 120 gallons of safe and clean drinking water per hour. With an automotive/RV/marine battery providing the power, if run constantly, they can produce in excess of 1,900 gallons before the battery needed to be recharged - or enough water for 200+ people to survive for a week (at approximately 1.3 gallons per person) with only ONE charge.The Survivor 2GO System may be purchased with a customized Nanuk case, adding to the durability and portability of the system.
NOTE: We recommend using this system with a 'deep-cycle' RV or marine battery, available at nearly any local automotive or department store. In the event of an extended emergency, these batteries may be recharged utilizing alternative energy sources. For assistance in creating or purchasing your own 'off-grid' solution, please contact us.
- Able to Purify Water From Lakes, Ponds, Streams, Rivers, Swimming Pools, Etc.
- 2.9 Gallon Per Minute Flow Rate
- 4 Stage Water Purification System
- 12v DC With 'Alligator' Clips - Draws Only 6 amps
- Easy On-Off Switch
- 50 PSI Self-Priming Flojet 3526 Pump
- FDA-Approved Inlet Hose
- RInsable Screen Prefiltration To Reduce Sediment Uptake
- 1 Micron, NSF-Certified, Sediment Prefiltration
- .5 Micron, NSF & Water Quality Association Approved & Certified, Activated Carbon Block Filtration
- Germicidal UV Disinfection
- Lab Certified Effective
- Exceeds World Health Organization Requirements
- 304 Stainless Steel UV Chamber
- Patent Pending Design