12,000 lb. Capacity - Big Pulling Power for Heavier Rigs w/Synthetic Rope
The new WARN VR12-S offer enhanced styling, upgraded performance, and legendary WARN reliability that you can trust. The new convertible control pack looks great and allows upright or low-profile mounting configurations.
A waterproof Albright® contactor provides the most reliable winch control available. The one-piece tie plate replaces multiple tie bars for increased strength, and a best-in-class cone brake holds the full-rated load. And with a 12,000 lb. capacity, the VR12-S is great for three-quarter ton and one-ton pickups and bigger, heavier rigs.
- 12,000 lb. capacity
- Black tactical look puts you at the head of the off-road pack
- Waterproof Albright® contactor control for the ultimate in reliability
- One-piece tie plate replaces tie rods for added strength and rigidity
- Convertible control pack allows upright or low-profile winch mounting
- Standard Duty 3/8" X 90' synthetic rope with cast iron hawse fairlead
- Powerful, efficient series-wound motor
- Best-in-class load-holding cone brake for superior control
- Designed, engineered, and field tested by Warn engineers in Clackamas, OR
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
*VR line available for sale only in USA and Canada.
*Product warranty void outside USA and Canada.
Part numbers: 97035 Rated line pull: 12000 lbs. (5443 kgs) Motor: 12V DC, Series Wound Electrical controls: Contactor Remote Control: Remote switch, 12 ft. (3.7m) Lead Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary Gear ratio: 216:1 Clutch (freespooling): Sliding Ring Gear Brake: Automatic Direct Drive Cone Drum diameter/Length: 2.625" / 9.0" (6.73cm/23cm) Weight: Shipping: 68.12 lbs. (30.9 kgs); Net product steel: 62.03 lbs. (28.14 kgs) Rope: Synthetic: 90' x 3/8" (9.5mm x 27.4m) Fairlead: Cast Iron Hawse Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72 in. (1.83m) Finish: Powder coat over primer undercoating Warranty: Limited Lifetime