The most complete 2-inch Body Lift Kit for 1993-1994 Ford Ranger/Splash. Fits 2WD and 4WD models with automatic transmission.
Manual transmission requires (Shift Extension PN-3700).
Performance Accessories 2-inch Body Lift Kit PN-812 raises the vehicle for adding larger diameter tires, without altering the factory suspension system and OE ride characteristics. The kit includes high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, 3/16 inch thick laser cut and powder coated front bumper relocation brackets, a CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension, high strength hardware, and extension brackets.
Manual transmission requires (Shift Extension PN-3700). A set of urethane wheel-well extensions (Gap-Guards 2wd & 4wd PN-6727) are available separately, and are used to conceal any gaps between the body and frame.
For the rear bumper area a one piece rear bumper urethane Gap-Guard is available separately (Rear Bumper Gap-Guard PN-6738) and is used to conceal the gap between the tailgate and the rear bumper.
This system can be installed in 6 to 7 hours and comes complete with everything necessary for installation.
• Provides 2-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components.
• Allows use of larger diameter tires and factory rims for improved ground clearance.
• DOES NOT alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability control parameters.
• Maintains the factory smooth ride.
• Keeps the truck's center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift.
2" Body Lift Kit: 93-94 Ford Ranger/Splash
• Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks
• CNC machined & zinc plated steering extension
• Laser cut and powder coated front bumper relocation brackets
• Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets
• High strength hardware included
• Made in the U.S.A.
- Year - 1993-1994
- Make - Ford
- Lift - 2"
- Engine Type - Gas
- Drivetrain - 2WD & 4WD
- Lowering - -
- Model - Ranger/Splash
- Install time - 6-7 hours