Performance Accessories 3-inch Body Lift Kit PN-813 raises the vehicle for adding larger diameter tires, without altering the factory suspension system and OE ride characteristics.
The kit includes high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, 3/16 inch thick laser cut and powder coated front bumper relocation brackets, a CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension, high strength hardware, and extension brackets. Manual transmission requires (Shift Extension PN-3700).
This system can be installed in 6 to 7 hours and comes complete with everything necessary for installation.
NOTE: FORD RANGER SPLASH (MANUAL TRANS REQUIRES 3700)
3" - Body Lift Kit: 93-94 Ford Ranger/Splash
- Provides 3-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components
- Allows use of larger diameter tires and factory rims for improved ground clearance
- DOES NOT alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability control parameters
- Maintains the factory smooth ride
- Keeps the truck's center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift