The ST Blade Fuse Block can offer a space saving and cost effective solution to adding circuit protection when there are limited available circuit breakers on the distribution panel. A single circuit breaker on a distribution panel can provide the circuit protection for the feed wire to the ST Blade Fuse Block.
This is frequently done for electronics that each have their own ON-OFF switch and don’t require the switching offered by a circuit breaker. The 6 or 12 position ST Blade Fuse Block then provides a consolidated location for fuses for each of the electronics.
DC Sub Panel, ST Blade 12 Fuse Block w/Cover - By Blue Sea
- Positive distribution bus with #10-32 stud
- Can be used for 24-hour circuits
- Models available with or without a cover
- Cover satisfies ABYC/USCG requirements for insulation, incorporates an easy to open push button latch providing easy access to fuses, storage for two spare fuses, and label recesses that accept Blue Sea Systems" Small Format Labels for circuit identification
- Fuse blocks with covers include 20 write-on circuit labels
- Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips
- Accepts ring or snap fork type terminals
- Accepts ATO® and ATC® fast acting blade fuses
- Fuses sold separately