Always have shelter from the elements with this Easy-Out Awning / 2.5m, which mounts to your Front Runner Roof Rack. When expanded, this awning measures 2.5m wide and 2.1m out from the vehicle, making it an ideal size for all larger vehicles.
Easy-Out Awning / 2.5M - by Front Runner
- Quick and easy two-person set up in under 60 seconds.
- Mounts quickly and easily to the side of your Front Runner Roof Rack for instant sun or rain protection.
- Water-repellant, UV-resistant awning measures 2.5m wide and extends 2.1m from mounting extrusion.
- Lightweight, yet durable, vertical support poles have spikes on the end for secure ground placement and extend to 2.4m maximum height for use with taller vehicles.
- Telescopic aluminum twist-lock upright and rafter poles as well as aluminum rafters that ensure rigidity.
- Includes reflective guidelines with tent stakes for stability in windy conditions.
- Durable, heavy-duty PVC coated 650g nylon cover protects your awning while stowed and in transit.
- Universal mounting hardware included. For best mounting results on Front Runner Racks, upgrade to the Quick Release Awning Mount Kit or Easy-Out Awning Brackets.
- Add additional sun/rain protection to the front or side with Wind Break for 2.5M Awning / Front or Wind/Sun Break for 2M & 2.5M Awning / Side.
- Turn any awning into a fully walled room in minutes by adding the Easy-Out Awning Room / 2.5M or Easy-Out Awning Mosquito Net / 2.5M.
- Folds into the main carry bag which can be left permanently attached to the vehicle.
- Use the 3 mounting loops to secure the Front Runner 1.2 Light Strip LED Light Strip / 1.2M to illuminate the space under the awning.
1 x Awning with adjustable horizontal & vertical support poles
1 x Mounting plate with zippered heavy-duty storage bag
2 x Tent stakes
Awning: 400d oxford/polyester ripstop, UV-resistant (UVP 50+), PU-coated 1500mm water-repellant
Awning Bag: Heavy-duty 650g PVC-coated nylon
2500mm (98.4") W x 160mm (6.3") L
2100mm (82.7") L x 2500mm (98.4") W x 2400mm (94.5") H (Max Height)
*A PDF viewer is required to view the fitting instructions.
In the event that a product is defective, please contact the FRONT RUNNER reseller you have purchased the Front Runner product from.
All FRONT RUNNER products being returned for warranty, must include a copy of the invoice for the original sale. Warranty approvals will not be granted if an original invoice or copy of an invoice is not provided.
Subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty, FRONT RUNNER will remedy defects in materials or workmanship by repairing or replacing, at its option, a defective product without charge for parts or labor. In addition, FRONT RUNNER may elect, at its option, not to repair or replace a defective product but rather issue to a purchaser a refund equal to the purchase price paid for the product or a credit to be used toward the purchase of a new FRONT RUNNER product.
This warranty excludes problems caused by normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, scratches, dents, tears, or aesthetic oxidation of surfaces, natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use, commercial use, accidents, or unlawful vehicle operation.
No warranty is given for defects resulting from conditions beyond FRONT RUNNER’s control including, but not limited to, modifications or repairs not performed or authorized by FRONT RUNNER, misuse, overloading, or failure to assemble, install or use the product in accordance with FRONT RUNNER’s written instructions or guidelines included with the product or made available to the purchaser originally.