Our walls are as quick and easy to put up and take down as the awning itself.
The front wall slides into a rope track built into the awning beam while the side walls clip over the rafter beams on each end with simple and sturdy nylon hangers.
Each side wall has a window while the front has a zippered door. All openings have screens to keep the insects out and canvas flaps to keep the weather out.
Easy-Out Awning Walls / 2M - by Front Runner
- Very quick and easy to set up and disassemble.
- The front wall slides into the extrusion channel on the horizontal support pole of your awning.
- The side walls have nylon hangers that clip over the rafter beams at each end.
- Windows on each side panel and a door in the front panel.
- Windows and door have flyscreens and canvas flaps.
- The rear wall features zippers to access the vehicle.
- Create a fully enclosed tent with Easy-Out Awning Room/Mosquito Net Waterproof Floor / 2M.
1 x Awning Room - 4 walls and ceiling
Zippered front door with mesh screen and and vehicle-side access door
2 x screen windows with inside and outside privacy/weather-protective covers
4 x Ground Stakes
Water-repellant 400d oxford/polyester fabric, UV-resistant, PU-coated fabric
2400mm (94.5") W x 2000mm (78.7") D x 1900mm (74.8") H
Weight: (incl. carry bag)