You’ll always have the light you need with spot and flood beams, each with high, medium and low modes. Spot gives you a bright, focused beam and flood gives you soft, area illumination that won’t tire your eyes on a long job.
The Streamlight Enduro® Pro Headlamp features two C4® power LEDs, and two green LEDs. There are a total of eight output modes. Three levels each for spot and flood and two for the night vision green LEDs.
It also comes with a Coyote faceplate that can be removed if you prefer a black headlamp. An industrial option is available that also includes a rubber strap and dual lock fasteners for use on a helmet or hard hat
ENDURO PRO // White/Green LED's - By Streamlight
- Applications: Outdoor, Sporting Goods, Automotive, Hardware/Do-It-Yourself, Industrial, Emergency Medical Services, Safety, Gift, Consumer, Pest Control, Boating
- Includes: Coyote face plate, elastic head strap and three "AAA" alkaline batteries
- Light Type: Headlamp
- Switch & Programming: Multi-function push button switch
- White Spot Output Modes: Low, Medium, High and Off
- White Flood Output Modes: Low, Medium, High and Off
- green Output Modes: Low, High and Off
- Lens: Polycarbonate lenses
- Body: Tough Polycarbonate thermoplastic construction with elastomer over mold
- Accessories Available: Yellow fascia, rubber hard hat strap
- Testing: IPX4 water-resistant; 6.56 ft (2m) resistance tested
- Miscellaneous: Easy color change from Black to Coyote and back with the snap on color cover.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime