This gas bottle holder features openings for hoses and pipes for gas/propane stoves, geyser/water heaters, heaters and lamps. All attachments can remain fitted while mounted onto any Front Runner Rack tray.
The 3CR12 stainless steel holder is finished with the same durable, weather resistant powder coating as the Front Runner Slimline II Rack.
Like all Front Runner rack accessories, the installation is simple. Just slide the bolts into the t-slots of any rack tray, set down the holder and adjust for tank size, then add nuts and tighten.
The collar and bottle/tank can be easily removed to move the tank around the campsite or when refilling.
The latches that hold that tank and collar to the base are lockable and will fit standard padlocks. Locks not included.
The unique design adjusts to accommodate multiple size gas bottles.
The Front Runner Gas/Propane Bottle Holder is a lockable bolt-on accessory compatible with all Front Runner Rack trays.
Easy to adjust collar and base accommodates a variety of bottle models and sizes.
Gas/Propane Bottle Holder - by Front Runner
- Perfect for portable cooking stoves, geyser/water heaters, heaters and lamps.
- Rack brackets securely hold your gas/propane bottle on your rack.
- 2 latches feature a safety catch to prevent any movement and are lockable with a for added safety.
- The removable collar is placed over the cylinder valve collar and latched on the rack brackets.
- The collar rods are adjustable to suit various bottle heights.
Maximum bottle size details:
Max Cylinder Height: 12.6" (320mm excl. the top collar)
Max Cylinder Diameter: 11" (280mm)
Max Top Collar Diameter: 6.7" (170mm)
Max Weight: 22lbs (10kg)