Finally, a solid, quality built carb complaint Jerry Can that’s off-road tough and looks great too. Includes a carb compliant spout and diesel adapter spout. Features a full internal breather pipe for splash-proof pouring. Interior coated with Rezol lining to prevent rusting.
Manufactured and tested to comply with the following standards: DOT, EPA, C.A.R.B., DIN 7274 and BAM – GGR001. Australian Standard – AS 2906. German Standard–TUV/GS. Swedish Standard-SP. UN–Dangerous goods approval.
Prefer something less noticeable? Check out our 20L Black Jerry Can w/ Spout and Adapter
20L Red Jerry Can w/ Spout and Adapter
- Fully paint-coated inside and outside.
- Have a full, internal breather pipe for splash-proof pouring.
- The highest quality Jerry can out there.
- Original Mil Spec.
- DOT, EPA and CARB approved.
- Comes with a safety spout attached and also has an adapter for vehicles with smaller filler receivers.
- Manufactured from 0.9mm Cold Rolled Steel (DC 04 EN 10130).
- Dual pan construction.
- Unique wide channel breather for better smoother pouring.
- Seam welded for extra strength.
- Three Handle Configuration.
- Leak-proof Bayonet Closure.
- Locking pin in cap.
- Strengthened hinge on cap to prevent accidental bending when closing.
- Cap designed to hold open when discharging the can.
- Lined inside with fuel resistant Rezol enamel to prevent rusting.
- Painted exterior epoxypolyester powder coat.