Universal brackets that secure LED light bars either to the front or underneath a Front Runner rack.
Note: This is not compatible with Wind Fairing for Rack / 1165mm/1255mm(W).
LED Light Bar Rack Mount Brackets - by Front Runner
- Supplied with two sets of brackets that secure an LED Light Bar to the Front Runner rack.
- Front Rack mounting brackets secure this light bar using the top and bottom T-slots of the front combined slat profile.
- Under Rack mounting brackets secure this light bar using the bottom T-slot of the front combined slat profile.
- Made of 3CR12 stainless steel and sealed with the same durable, weather resistant black powder coating as the Front Runner racks.
- Includes all installation hardware and fitting instructions.
1 x Pair of Under Rack Mount Brackets (1 Left Hand Side & 1 Right Hand Side)
1 x Pair of Front Rack Mount Brackets (1 Left Hand Side & 1 Right Hand Side)
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
Front Rack Mount:
111mm (4.4") L x 82mm (3.2") W x 56mm (2.2") H (Single Bracket)
Under Rack Mount:
63mm (2.5") L x 48mm (1.9") W x 63mm (2.5") H (Single Bracket)
In the event that a product is defective, please contact the FRONT RUNNER reseller you have purchased the Front Runner product from.
All FRONT RUNNER products being returned for warranty, must include a copy of the invoice for the original sale. Warranty approvals will not be granted if an original invoice or copy of an invoice is not provided.
Subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty, FRONT RUNNER will remedy defects in materials or workmanship by repairing or replacing, at its option, a defective product without charge for parts or labor. In addition, FRONT RUNNER may elect, at its option, not to repair or replace a defective product but rather issue to a purchaser a refund equal to the purchase price paid for the product or a credit to be used toward the purchase of a new FRONT RUNNER product.
This warranty excludes problems caused by normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, scratches, dents, tears, or aesthetic oxidation of surfaces, natural breakdown of colors and material