When your vehicle is stuck in knee deep mud, bogged in the desert during sweltering temperature or having to recover your mate off the beach, reliability, performance and durability of your recovery gear is paramount. You can rely on ARB recovery products for your vehicle’s safety.
Included in the kit is the high-quality ARB 8,000 kg vehicle recovery strap (ARB705LB Snatch strap which has been a winner of many recovery strap tests throughout Australia and the world), two type “S” Galvanized 4.75t rated shackles, one set of cow grain leather palm with cow split leather back gloves and a rugged PU coated cotton canvas recovery bag with dual internal pockets bathed in the ARB topographic styling.
The Dual compartments provide space for a recovery dampener (sold separately) to further complement your weekend recovery setup.
When selecting a vehicle recovery strap (Snatch strap) it is recommended that the minimum breaking strength of the strap should be between 2 and 3 times the gross vehicle mass (GVM) of any vehicle it is used with, and that the strap must be suited to the GVM of the lighter of the 2 vehicles used in the recovery process. The 8,000kg recovery strap is therefore suitable for vehicles with a GVM between the range of 2,650kg - 4,000kg encompassing all 4wd Light Commercial Vehicles and 4wd Wagons
RK12 Weekender Recovery Kit - By ARB
- 1 x ARB 8,000kg Vehicle recovery strap (ARB705)
- Recovery strap features genuine 20% stretch, 100% nylon made with reinforced eyes
- 2 x 4.75t Type “S” galvanized shackles 19mm (¾”) with Red powder coated pin
- 1 x Pair cow grain leather palm, cow split leather back gloves.
- 1 x PU Coated cotton canvas recovery bag
- Dual storage compartments
- Dedicated sewn in shackle holders
- Heavy duty buckles and comfortable rubber carry handle
- Full color showroom gift packaging