A 1.3m (4.3') wide roof top tent that is 2.4m (7.9') long when unfolded. The super low 200mm (7.87“) profile (excl. ladder) reduces wind resistance.
This tent is the lowest profile roof top tent on the market and only weighs 43kg (93 lbs).
Roof Top Tent - By Front Runner
- Mid-Sized Trucks
- Full-Sized Trucks
- Mid-Sized SUV's
- Large SUV's
- Sleeps 2+ comfortably.
- Opens in one smooth motion for an instant bedroom.
- Lighter than all the other comparable roof top sleeping solutions on the market today, weighing only 43kgs/93lbs.
- Includes a mattress, all you need to do is add sleeping bags and pillows.
- A durable tent cover made from 1000D PVC protects your tent when not in use.
- Unobstructed views out of all windows.
- Zippered privacy panels on all windows and doors.
- Retractable, sturdy aluminium ladder with foot friendly treads
- Manufactured with a special Oxford tent fabric (400D) -- a strong, breathable, mould resistant, waterproof, PVC coated, heavy duty poly-cotton.
- The tent is mounted to an aluminium base that is insulated to keep the cold out.
- No need to install additional extrusions as it comes standard with an aluminium extrusion for securing the optional shower skirt.
- Tent rails are supplied loose to give you flexibility, which allows you to mount the tent onto most load bars and roof racks.
- An easily removable HD fly-sheet cover (made from 200D Oxford weatherproof fabric) offers shade during the day, decreased condensation in the morning, and the ability to leave the windows open when it’s raining.
- The windows and door privacy panels zip closed upwards, so that the size of the opening can be adjusted according to privacy needs or weather conditions.
- The windows and door are screened so they can be opened or closed without letting insects in.
- A roof ventilator opening with a mosquito screen reduces condensation while providing a steady source of ventilation.
- Two interior pockets to store gear as well as overhead Velcro loops that could be used for to hang lights and other items.
- Can be mounted on most vehicles to open out over the rear or to open over either side of the vehicle.
1 x Tent
1 x Flysheet
1 x Aluminium ladder
1 x Mattress
1 x Tent Cover
1 x Rod kit
1 x Mounting studs kit
Body of Tent: Oxford tent fabric (400D). A special Oxford tent fabric, PVC coated heavy duty poly cotton.
Rain Fly: 200D Oxford weatherproof fabric.
Mattress:51mm (2") High Density foam standard with removable washable canvas cover.
Cover: 1000D PVC.
Tan flysheet and Grey tent with black trim. Tan mattress cover.
Product Dimensions (excl. Ladder):
2500mm (134") L x 1300mm (53") W x 1400mm (55") H
1250mm (49") L x 1300mm (53") W x 200mm (7.87") H/ 300mm (12") H incl. ladder
1150mm (45.3") L x 350mm (13.8") W x 90mm (3.5") H
2055mm (80.9") L x 350mm (13.8") W x 90mm (3.5") H
1255mm (49.4") L x 1355mm (53.3") W x 310mm (12.2") H
Total weight of all components:
In the event that a product is defective, please contact the FRONT RUNNER reseller you have purchased the Front Runner product from.
All FRONT RUNNER products being returned for warranty, must include a copy of the invoice for the original sale. Warranty approvals will not be granted if an original invoice or copy of an invoice is not provided.
Subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty, FRONT RUNNER will remedy defects in materials or workmanship by repairing or replacing, at its option, a defective product without charge for parts or labor. In addition, FRONT RUNNER may elect, at its option, not to repair or replace a defective product but rather issue to a purchaser a refund equal to the purchase price paid for the product or a credit to be used toward the purchase of a new FRONT RUNNER product.
This warranty excludes problems caused by normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, scratches, dents, tears, or aesthetic oxidation of surfaces, natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use, commercial use, accidents, or unlawful vehicle operation.
No warranty is given for defects resulting from conditions beyond FRONT RUNNER’s control including, but not limited to, modifications or repairs not performed or authorized by FRONT RUNNER, misuse, overloading, or failure to assemble, install or use the product in accordance with FRONT RUNNER’s written instructions or guidelines included with the product or made available to the purchaser originally.
ROOF TOP TENTS & AWNINGS (2 YEARS)
FRONT RUNNER will warranty all FRONT RUNNER roof top tents and awnings for the first 2 years that an original retail purchaser owns the product. This warranty terminates when the original retail purchaser sells or otherwise transfers the product to any other person.
NOTE: Should the tent install height be higher than 2 meters you will need a Tent Extension Ladder.
NOTE: Front Runner Tent Mounts: Tent Mount Kit, Tent Mount Kit / Tall or Quick Release Tent Mount Kit are the advised mounting methods for this Tent.
NOTE: Front Runner Ladder Weight limit: 180kg/400Lbs.