A safari snorkel system relocates your engine's air intake point from the relatively low and vulnerable position under the hood to a much higher and safer location where a constant source of cool, clean, dry air is available.
Originally designed for the Toyota Land Cruiser 60, 61, 62 Series Vehicle. With some minor modification this Intake follows the 93-97 Ford Rangers body lines very well and allows a proven design for those not willing to take a chance with a DIY design can also have piece of mind as well have an aestheticlly complimentry snorkel on their vehicle.
Manufactured from premium quality polyethylene, safari snorkels are incredibly resilient and UV stable. Install one before your next trip and breathe easier knowing that your engine is protected by a safari snorkel.
ARB Safari Snorkel (93-97) Ford Ranger
- Toyota Land Cruiser 60, 61 & 62 Series Land Cruiser January 1980 - December 1989
- Ford Ranger 93-97 (with some modifications)
- UV stable crosslinked polyethylene body for the ultimate in strength.
- High flow air ducting and body ensures air supply in excess of engine requirements.
- Each component is designed for maximum dust and water sealingstainless steel and plated hardware for corrosion resistance.
- Fully compatible with optional 7" or 10" precleaners (some models).
- Unique evacuation system effectively disperses rain and unwanted moisture.
- Completely Australian designed and manufactured.