This Safari Snorkel is available for pre-order with limited stock available early 2020
A safari snorkel system relocates your engine's air intake point from the relatively low and vulnerable position under the hood to a much higher and safer location where a constant source of cool, clean, dry air is available.
Utilising Safari‘s traditional design concepts and incorporating the very latest in scanning and CAD design software, Safari‘s VSPEC Snorkels are ready to perform in the most extreme environments.
The SS983HF Snorkel will suit Ford Ranger 4th Generation MY19, fitted with the 2.3Ltr Petrol EcoBoost I-4 GTDi. The Safari Snorkel is the ultimate protection against water, dust and snow ingress. The Safari Snorkel delivers cool, clean air to your vehicle’s engine.
Designed and manufactured in Australia from premium quality polyethylene, tested and verified on a custom flow bench to ensure the airflow meets or exceeds the factory inlet design. The Safari Snorkel offers the best air intake protection and performance for today’s 4wd vehicles.
Safari snorkels are incredibly resilient and UV stable. Install one before your next trip and breathe easier knowing that your engine is protected by a safari snorkel.
ARB Safari Snorkel (19+) Ford Ranger
- Toyota Land Cruiser 60, 61 & 62 Series Land Cruiser January 1980 - December 1989
- Ford Ranger 93-97 (with some modifications)
- UV stable crosslinked polyethylene body for the ultimate in strength.
- High flow air ducting and body ensures air supply in excess of engine requirements.
- Each component is designed for maximum dust and water sealingstainless steel and plated hardware for corrosion resistance.
- Fully compatible with optional 7" or 10" precleaners (some models).
- Unique evacuation system effectively disperses rain and unwanted moisture.
- Completely Australian designed and manufactured.