The Airflow snorkel relocates your engine's air intake enterance from the relatively low and vulnerable position under the hood to a much higher and safer location where a constant source of cool, clean, dry air is available.
• Provides a true cold air induction (CAI) system
• Since the air source is above most of the road debris and dust, it helps provide cleaner air
• Comes with snorkel head which provides forced air induction which can help improve gas mileage and performance
• Snorkel head is designed to keep driving rain and snow from entering the intake tube
• Attaches to stock intake box
• This snorkel is specifically designed for your newer generation JEEP Cherokee XJ model years 1984 thru 2001
Airflow Snorkel Systems are manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material and deliver a continuous and cooler supply of air for maximum engine performance.
Each system includes quality fixtures and fittings, which offer superior sealing, presentation and long-term durability.
Requires drilling and cutting into the side of your fender
Snorkel Kit Jeep Cherokee Sport XJ (84-01)
- JEEP Cherokee XJ gas 4.0L V6 (1984-2001)