Upgrade worn ball joints on your SPC Performance Adjustable Upper ControlArms with these new joints. Designed, engineered, tested and assembled in Colorado, completely revised, heavy duty ball joints.
Replaces Ball Joint on SPC Arms - 25460, 25470, 25485, 25540, 25660
Sold as a Pair
SPC Greasable Ball Joints
- 2005-2015 Xterra (all 4WD)
- 2005-Current Frontier (all 4WD)
- A new Greaseable design
- A new hybrid 2-piece race and internal spring compensate for wear and maintain turning torque and OE lash requirements for life of vehicle
- A massive 36mm ball that is highly polished and Electroless-nickel plated to provide a hard, smooth wear surface for a long service life
- Sealed boots to retain grease and protect from the elements
- 80 degrees of joint articulation to maximize travel without bind
- These ball joints are a direct replacement for the original joints that came with many of our Toyota and Nissan truck upper control arm sets.