Growing and updating the popular range of ARB stormproof cargo storage bags, we have introduced a new stormproof bag available in three sizes and took the opportunity to add a few new exciting yet functional features onto the entire range.
The new stormproof bag conveniently accommodates cargo inside the durable, waterproof and dustproof design. With an additional capacities in each sized bag allowing you to combine clothing, footwear and toiletries for an extended camping trip. The versatility of available sizes may even extend to combine clothing for two people for an overnight or weekend getaway.
The ARB Stormproof bags retain the large roll up (non-zip) opening, perfect access for packing and unpacking your contents. This unique rollup opening with side tie down buckles creates a waterproof and dustproof environment, allowing you to store your cargo bag outside or transport it on your ARB roof rack.
All ARB Stormproof bags now feature looped webbing straps on each side of the bag. The larger end loops accommodate tie down straps to retain your bag on the roof rack during transport with the other loop webbing straps are suitable for attaching additional gear or hooks to the exterior of your ARB bag.
- Polyester waterproof shell, PVC Abrasion resistant base materials, Stone coloured polyester
- New gear loops, Quick Release buckles, Strong double stitched webbing carry handle, Convenient shoulder strap included
- Tie down loops, perfect for ratchet tie downs (Fits ARB tie downs, and others)
- Exterior Mesh quick access pocket, Styled ARB Logo, 2 year warranty period
ARB warrants ARB Products against defects in workmanship and materials for the Warranty Period. If defective workmanship or materials become apparent in the Warranty Period, ARB will replace or repair the defective ARB Product.
Products that are used in competition void warranty. Product purchased “used” or “open box” are not covered under warranty. Warranty is non transferable and only valid to the original purchaser.
- Air Locker® – 5 years from the date of purchase
- Fridge Freezers – 3 years from the date of purchase
- Old Man Emu Suspension Systems – 3 years or 37,000 miles
- All other ARB Product – 2 years from the date of purchase
For technical or warranty support, please fill out the form below.