Store your sleeping bag, clothing, and any other items you want to keep dry in a Dri-Sak. No matter what size you choose or need we have a size that is sure to be right for you situation.
They are seam taped, nylon with a TPU Film Lamination to ensure protection if your gear takes an unexpected dive into the water. They are a great addition that can be used in conjunction with any of the Snugpak backpacks or any other backpacks.
They're also the perfect solution to separating clean and dirty clothes when you're on the move
- Dri-Sak bags are not intended to be submerged for extended periods of time.
- Roll-top closure must be closed correctly (we recommend rolling three times and buckle) to keep contents dry.
- Be careful with abrasive or sharp objects which can damage and/or compromise the integrity and waterproofing.
DRI-SAK ORIGINAL - MEDIUM (8 LITRE)
- 4L Small - Perfect from individuals items, venture smocks and lightweight sleeping bags
- 8L Medium - Grouped items, clothing as well as 2-3 Season Sleeping Bags
- 13L Large - Ideal as a small backpacks liner to segregate equipment, or a sleeping system
- 20L X-Large - Used for bulkier items
- 35L XX-Large - Used to segregate backpacks and create an enclosed waterproof pack