ICON Vehicle Dynamics Toyota Tacoma suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road.
The Stage 7 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” Extended travel coilover shocks featuring an remote reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-3.5” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. These extended travel remote reservoir coilovers combined with ICON's UCA add a full inch of droop.
Also included with the Stage 7 System is CDC Valves on the front coilovers. ICON 2.5 Omega Bypasses Remote Reservoir Series rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving with compression and rebound adjustment for a perfectly tuned ride.
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma 4wd/PreRunner Stage 7 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
05-15 Toyota Tacoma 0-3.5" Suspension System - Stage 7 w/Tubular UCA
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers from 0-3.5" of lift height
- Extended Travel Coilovers matched with the UNI Ball UCA add 1" of droop
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.5 rear remote reservoir CDC shock with 7/8" polished nitro steel shaft
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA