Aimed at drastically improving (not just maintaining) on and off-road ride quality the ICON Jeep Gladiator JT Stage 1 system includes front dual rate coil springs, rear billet aluminum coil spacers, 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks, front bump stops, adjustable sway bar end links, and all necessary hardware for a complete install.
The JT is a very capable vehicle off of the showroom floor and with the addition of an ICON suspension system this capability is only expanded upon with improved suspension geometry and more robust components resulting in significant performance gains.
Through an accelerated testing process dubbed the “ICON1K” R&D program, ICON has logged over a thousand miles in the dirt pushing the JT to off-road extremes to identify limiting factors in OE components, develop products that remove these limits, and further extrapolate performance out of this vehicle.
This 2.5” suspension system has been tweaked, tuned, and revised several times over the course of this ICON1K testing in an effort to provide unparalleled ride quality and vehicle dynamics for everything from rock crawling to high-speed desert running.
By removing the aforementioned “limiting factors” this ICON suspension system completely redefines the potential of the 2020-UP Jeep Gladiator with wheel travel gains over 30%!
Important: Image is for reference only and may not represent your actual product.
2020-UP Jeep JT 2.5" Suspension System - Stage2
- 2.5" lift height
- Fits 35" tires (37" with extended bump stop spacer kit)
- 33% front, 23% rear increase in wheel travel
- Improves on and off-road ride quality over stock
- Dual rate coil springs with lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage
- Triple rate rear coil springs with ICON-engineered droop, ride, and overload rates
- 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks with vehicle specific valving
- Adjustable, billet aluminum front sway bar links
- 100% bolt-on system makes for an easy install
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability