The Stage 3 ICON 2.5” Suspension System for the Jeep Gladiator is the ideal setup for significantly improving on-road ride quality for the daily driven application that will see occasional moderate off-road use.
This complete suspension system features 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks, 2.5” lift dual-rate front coil springs, a tubular steel fixed front lower link kit, billet front sway bar links, a triple-rate rear coil spring kit, a rear sway bar relocation kit, and all necessary hardware for install.
This system provides an increase of over 30% front and 20% rear wheel travel and was designed around the use of a 35” tire.
For those looking to run a 37” tire this can be achieved with the ICON Jeep JT Bump Stop Spacer Kit (Part #22071).
2020-UP Jeep JT 2.5" Suspension System - Stage3
- 2.5" lift height
- Fits 35" tires (37" with extended bump stop spacer kit)
- 33% front, 23% rear increase in wheel travel
- Improves on and off-road ride quality over stock
- Front lower links included for caster angle correction and improved front end articualtion
- Dual rate front coil springs with lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage
- Triple rate rear coil springs with ICON-engineered droop, ride, and overload rates
- 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks with vehicle specific valving
- Adjustable, billet aluminum front sway bar links
- 100% bolt-on system makes for an easy install
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability