Extreme bias off-road tire that provides maximum traction in any trail condition.
Designed to conquer off-road terrain with ease, the Trepador Bias features a conformable bias ply casing with ultra-aggressive sidewall design for excellent off-road traction on sand and rocks.
To improve on-road stability and performance, the tire also features a nylon belt reinforcement for extra high-speed stability while improving puncture resistance as well.
37X12.50-17LT Trepador M8060
- Aggressive side lug design provides improved side-bite on difficult off-road and rocky terrain
- DOT-approved for highway use
- Heavy-duty bias ply construction for excellent durability and tread flexibility
- Multi-curve tread siping improves traction on loose dirt and slippery terrain
- Nylon belt-reinforced tire construction improves puncture resistance and durability
- Recommended maximum speed of 65mph
- Unique tread element arrangement ensures a uniform tread contact area for maximum road contact