Flow and Performance:
This MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system is constructed of 2-1/2" into 3" mandrel-bent, 409 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response.
The MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system use all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation. OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
High quality OE-style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
A dual inlet/center out free-flowing 409 stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
This system is finished off with a Hi-Tuck design to minimize damaging the exhaust tip during extreme off-roading. Includes a laser-etched aFe Power logo for an aggressive style.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
aFe POWER MACH Force-Xp 3" 409 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System
- In house testing produced a max gain of +5 horsepower and +6 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno
- Constructed out of 2-1/2" into 3" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Utilizes a high-flowing 409 stainless steel dual inlet/ into single center outlet muffler
- Uses bayonet style hangers and heavy-duty band clamps for a secure fit
- Features a Hi-Tuck design to minimize damaging the exhaust tip during extreme off-roading.
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation